JOIN US VIRTUALLY
Surgical video rounds geared towards retina fellows hosted by the Cole Eye Institute and the Byers Eye Institute. During these sessions, faculty and fellows will present cases that highlight techniques, surgical decision trees and core principles of retina surgery. A panel of retina faculty members will comment and offer observations based on the videos. During these dynamic discussions, retina surgical pearls for the retina fellow and early career retina surgeon will be readily identified. Cases selected for discussion will include some straight-forward procedures where the “fundamentals” will be identified. Additionally, review of more complicated cases will allow viewers to dissect the steps to manage these difficult procedures.
- Surgical teaching rounds geared towards retina fellows.
- Live discussion with faculty from Cole Eye Institute and Byers Eye Institute.
- Critical steps in surgical techniques will be reviewed and dissected.
- Retina fellows presenting their own cases for discussion.
- Discussion of retinal fellow surgical progression during fellowship will be reviewed.
- Interactive environment to encourage discussion and facilitate learning.
Vitreoretinal fellows, medical retina fellows, retina specialists, comprehensive ophthalmologists and healthcare providers who are interested in retina.
TIME AND DATES
5:00 – 7:00 PM PST
7:00 – 9:00 PM CST
8:00 – 10:00 PM EST
Monday, August 30, 2021 – Completed
Monday, October 25, 2021 – Completed
Monday, December 20, 2021